Heidelberg 1693 is a challenging 2D Action platformer set in a zombie-infested version of 17th century Germany in which the player takes control of one of French King Louis XIV’s famous musketeers. The game adds a layer of tactical combat to the genre by introducing the weapon of choice of musketeers: the musket. Players will be able to fire one powerful - and very effective- musket shot at a time. The weapon must be used wisely because of its long reset time though. Heidelberg 1693 tells its somber story - featuring real locations and historical figures - across multiple paths and endings.
- Classic 2D action platformer
- Story set in a 17th century uchronia
- Unique musket mechanic adds a layer of strategy to the action
- Featuring authentic locations and historical figures
- Beautifully animated sprites
- Animated cutscenes inspired by silent era films
- Multiple endings