I SAW BLACK CLOUDS (1200.EX) PS4 USA NEW (EN/FR/DE/ES/IT/PT) (LIMITED RUN GAMES 449)

I SAW BLACK CLOUDS (1200.EX) PS4 USA NEW (EN/FR/DE/ES/IT/PT) (LIMITED RUN GAMES 449)

€54.90
Tax included
Available

Brand new game for Playstation 4 systems

American edition

Quantity

Secure payment

Fast shipping

Colissimo free from 140€ in France

After the unexpected death of a close friend, Kristina returns to her hometown looking for answers, only to unearth a string of dark secrets. The truth turns out to be far more harrowing than she could have imagined…

I Saw Black Clouds is an interactive psychological thriller with supernatural elements and branching storylines. How you connect with the characters and the moral choices you make along the way will affect what you discover, the journey you take, and the resolution you find at the end.

For every decision you make, every interaction, your character’s decisions, personality and relationships are being tracked. You are rewarded with a breakdown to evaluate how you are playing the game. Discover five dimensions of your own personality; honesty, strength, morality, tact and introspection — whilst controlling how the character faces their challenges; denial, acceptance, or guilt. 

How will you play?

Data sheet

Publisher
Limited Run Games
Genre
Adventure
Game Language
French - English - German - Spanish - Portuguese - Italian
Box Language
English
System
Playstation 4, PS4